The Appraisal Subcommittee
Program Manager (Policy Manager)
The ASC has posted a position for a Program Manager. The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. EST on May 16, 2022. You can find the posting on their website at:
Real Property Supervisor II
Salary: $46,203 - $78,218
How to Apply
You MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3LD1xI8 by May 13, 2022 at Midnight EST to be considered.
NCDOT is a Great Place to Work.
Don't take our word for it. Read what our people are saying at https://bit.ly/NCDOTGreatPlaceToWork.
We are the highest rated state agency for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor with 200+ reviews.
We are looking for an experienced Real Property Supervisor to serve as the Manager/Division Agent in our Division 2 Right of Way office.
In this role you will:
What You Bring
- Thorough knowledge of FHWA, NCDOT, and Right of Way Branch Policies including the Uniform Relocation Act.
- Experience processing complex right of way negotiations including commercial and residential properties.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP, and FTS.
- Experience interpreting highway right of way and construction plans and effectively communicating their meaning to the other NCDOT agencies and the public.
- Experience managing right of way consultants assisting in right of way acquisitions.
- An understanding of all phases and steps in the Right of Way negotiating/procurement process.
- Ability to interpret/explain transportation project right of way and construction plans.
- Management skills to lead staff and consultants.
- Ability to create and implement Right of Way purchase orders and other contract documents.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Real Estate or related field (i.e., Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture), and
3+ years of Right of Way experience; or
High School/GED diploma, and
8+ years of Real Estate or Right of Way experience, including
3+ years in Right of Way work, or
An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Call me: Rhonda Taylor at 252-439-2846.
Connect to NCDOT Careers at
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs
AARO Members are invited to share their job opportunities, free of charge, as a benefit of membership. Entities who are not AARO members, looking to fill positions, may also post job opportunities here for a fee of $100 per posting.
If you have any questions, or if you are not a member of AARO but would like to post a job, please contact us at (515) 494-1710.