This position is with Mississippi Appraisal Board and will serve as the Administrative Officer. The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, going to monthly board meetings, annual conferences, and investigations of appraisals; experience with Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal or Valuation; and a Real Estate License, Real Estate Appraiser License or similar licensing.
Wed. 08/18/21 11:59 PM Central Time
||$77,507.40 / Year
Click here to apply.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation is seeking a Real Property Agent I
Pay Range: $39,611 - $67,060
How to Apply
You MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3iG75pt by June 30, 2021 to be considered.
NCDOT is a Great Place to Work.
Don't take our word for it. Read what our people are saying at https://bit.ly/NCDOTGreatPlaceToWork.
We are the highest rated state agency for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor with 165+ reviews.
We are looking for an experienced general real estate professional to join our Pitt County Right of Way team.
In this role, you will:
· Acquire rights of way for highway construction, negotiating and concluding transactions for the right of way required for highway construction.
· Contact property owners of right of way to be acquired, then help acquire the rights of way on secondary roads.
· Make monetary offers based on appraisal and damages and collaborate with the Property Management Unit and provide local assistance in the clearance of right of way through the sale and disposal of structures and buildings acquired with the right of way.
· Prepare deeds and easement agreements for the acquisition of right of way on highway projects and secondary roads, as well as complete the necessary courthouse research to determine owners and existing right of ways.
· Handle relocation assistance for a highway project by assisting displaced residential and business displaces in moving and relocating off the proposed right of way.
· Assist in moving personal property including signs, billboards, and other items that are associated with the clearing of the project.
· Assist individuals in locating, purchasing and or renting replacement property.
What You Bring
· Ability to work with the public daily, advise owners of their rights, and how they will be affected by roadway construction projects.
· Knowledge of the requirement of federal & state regulations regarding the Uniform Relocation Act.
· Knowledge of highway right of way and construction plans, including cross-sections.
· Ability to prepare legal conveyance instruments describing areas of right of way to be acquired.
· Experience composing written communication effectively with different audiences.
· Experience managing multiple priorities within specified time requirements.
· Skills performing work-related tasks independently with limited supervision.
· Great teamwork skills.
· Experience reading and interpreting design documents, legal documents, business documents or construction plans.
· Ability to work with the public on a daily basis, advise owners of their rights, and how they will be affected by the project.
· Can interpret highway right of way and construction plans, including cross-sections, typical sections of profiles and prepare legal instruments of conveyance describing areas of right of way to be acquired.
· Night and weekend work may be required.
· You must become a Notary Public from the NC Secretary of State's office within 6 months of hire and maintain it throughout employment.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Real Estate or related field (i.e., Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture) and
· 2+ years’ experience in general real estate; or
· High school/GED diploma, and
· 7 years’ experience in general real estate; or
· An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Call Kimberly Guy at 252-364-9030.
Follow NCDOT Careers on
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs
The WV Real Estate Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board (WVREALCB) is seeking an Investigator.
The Investigator will function as an objective body that maintains, reviews, and evaluates the work products of appraisal licensees, apprentice permit holders, and Appraisal Management Company (AMC) registrations. The Investigator will ensure all appraisal licensees, apprentice permit holders, and Appraisal Management Companies (AMC) are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the State of West Virginia (WV Code 30, Article 38 and Article 38A and Legislative and Procedural Rules) Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC), and the WV Ethics Act. Click here for the full position description.
Email cover letter (include salary requirement) and resume to: email@example.com no later than 4:00 pm on Monday, January 4, 2021.
Agency Seeking Regulatory Board Chief Investigator
The Arkansas Appraiser Licensing & Certification Board (ALCB) is hiring a Regulatory Board Chief Investigator.
The Regulatory Board Chief Investigator is responsible for investigating complaints and allegations of violations concerning regulatory board functions. This position is governed by state and federal laws and agency policy. Frequent to occasional in-state travel is required.
Salary: $45,010.00 - $65,265.00 per year.
Applications are to be submitted online (here). Contact Diana Piechocki at (501) 683-3775 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the position.
The Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board (TALCB) is hiring an Investigator for the Standards and Enforcement Services (TREC) Division to investigate violations of The Real Estate Licensing Act, Commission Rules, RSC and Timeshare Acts, Chapter 1102, Texas Occupation Code (relating to inspectors). The work of the investigator involves complex investigative work.
Submit a complete (no blanks) State of Texas Employment Application along with a cover letter, resume, and DD-214 or DD-1300 (if applicable) to: email@example.com or 512-936-3547 (fax). Applications may be submitted via WorkInTexas; however, the additional documents must be submitted to Human Resources prior to being considered for an interview
Click here to view other openings with TALCB.